Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Enterprise Architect.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial contract duration until 31 December 2024, with an extension term of 12 months, located at our client's office in Canberra.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the service design team and Indigo Program technical teams to design the solution approach for Tranche 2 work packages (aligned with the future state design)
- Develop an operational understanding of existing IT infrastructure, Program Design Standards, and Tranche 1 work packages
- Collaborate directly with the Future State Design Lead and Service Design Stream Lead to ensure Enterprise Architectures are fit for purpose and meet business and user needs
- Liaise with the Program Delivery Manager, Director Technical Assurance, and other Indigo technical resources to ensure Enterprise Architectures align with Indigo Program architecture, roadmaps, and design standards
- Develop and/or review technical documentation to support procurement, including participation in procurement evaluation activities
- Specify key solution components and platforms, giving consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes, and facilitate cooperation. In addition to representing and explaining architectural views in various forums.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Proven ability to deliver Enterprise Architecture in a complex ICT environment and meet business requirements that align with organizational/environmental constraints
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in producing innovative Enterprise Architecture for both current and future state
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes, and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Sound working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e., TOGAF, Zachman)
It is desirable if you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in ICT or a related field
- Professional IT certifications in one or more architecture domains (business, data, applications, and technology)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with an ability to obtain a Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 0262689778 quoting Job Reference: # 259395.
The closing date for this role is on December 08, 2023.
Expression of Interest for other Enterprise Architect roles will remain open until December 20, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.