About the role
Enterprise Application Specialist will be accountable for the successful operation and delivery of Enterprise Applications across the entire organisation and execute the function to established Service Level Agreements (SLA's), planning, coordinating, managing, and designing all operational activities of the application department and providing direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
- Lead Application delivery and support across the enterprise
- Business Partnering to ensure applications are meeting business strategies
- Key contact point for business engagement in relation to enterprise applications and leverage your experience and expertise in SAP, Integration, and Enterprise Applications to guide the business
- Provides system support and analysis on issues relating to the use of the relevant enterprise application as well as provides advice and guidance on potential enhancements and improvements
Skills and experience
Demonstrated experience in :
- SAP / ERP support and delivery within similar asset-intensive industries
- Management of integration platforms
- Application solution architecture
- Maintain application and system documentation
- Release management of application enhancements
- Management of a number of support vendors to deliver to SLAs and stated outcomes
- Architecting and designing solutions within the context of an SAP / ERP environment with other integrated solutions
- Participating in Solution Design or Solution Review Groups
Knowledge of Business Intelligence and data analytics systems for integration needs
For more information, please get in touch with Mangal Kadam 7 3319 7503 on Donna Prince on 07 3291 5406 on quoting reference 260276.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.