Job Title: EL2 Domain Architect
Location: Canberra/ Brisbane
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
This a key role across the agency providing technical leadership for the ongoing enhancement of the critical scheme systems. Working with the business this role will be responsible for solution architecture across the Scheme domain. Working with the Chief Architect and the Enterprise Architecture team, the Corporate Domain Architect will ensure all solutions within their domain are both technically robust and provide the best fit for the business.
This role has a particular focus upon uplifting the existing corporate tools and services in use across the client, covering the desktop environment, corporate back office including all the ERP capabilities and knowledge management tooling uplift associated with the broader ICT Roadmap.
- Deliver high quality solution architectures that are fit for business purpose, ensuring compliance with company's Enterprise Architecture reference models, principles, policies, standards and strategic ICT roadmap.
- Align solutions with the National Disability Insurance Agency's goals and objectives.
- Engage with the business to understand the tactical & strategic objectives and requirements.
- Provide technical oversight and facilitate complex issues resolution arising during project delivery.
- Ownership and accountability for the delivery of a coherent domain roadmap and the architecture of the various technical solutions to be deployed across the domain.
- Represent the domain throughout all internal ICT Governance Councils.
- Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary qualification is mandatory.
- Minimum 8 years of Architecture experience.
- Experience in deploying ERP solutions and other related corporate tooling and productivity suites across significant sized enterprise class customer bases.
- Excellent listening, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Broad technical & architectural background delivering solution architectures for projects.
- Experience balancing project and program, project and organisational goals, as well as tactical and strategic drivers.
- Must be able to translate business capability into technical requirements.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens and have ability to obtain Security clearance.
If this role aligns with your skills and aspirations, apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Archna Singh at 02 6245 1708, quoting Job Reference: # 260312
The application deadline for this position is on 29th Jan 2024.
Please note that only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be contacted. Your interest in the position is greatly appreciated.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.