Job Title: EL1 Senior Salesforce Support Engineer
Location: Canberra/ Brisbane
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
The Client seeks an experienced and energetic Salesforce Senior Support Engineer to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
- Maintain and configure Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Digital Experience applications.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build end-to-end automated processes using declarative tools.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Omni Studio components including Flex Cards, Omni scripts, data raptors and integration procedures.
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining users, monitoring application metrics, managing salesforce configurations and data integrity.
- Deployment of changes via existing DevOps framework.
- Perform interrogation of various log sources to investigate issues.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes and configuration.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across various disciplines (business, architecture, data etc.).
- Work within an Agile delivery methodology
- Troubleshooting API and integration issues with different applications e.g. Mule Soft.
- Development of meaningful event monitoring and alerting.
- Knowledge transfer and training within the team.
- At least 5 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system.
- Experience/Exposure with Salesforce Industries including Omni Studio.
- Hands on experience with version control, branching and metadata deployments.
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 & Platform App Builder.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens
If this role aligns with your skills and aspirations, apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Archna Singh at 02 6245 1708, quoting Job Reference: # 259957
The application deadline for this position is on 24th Jan 2024.
Please note that only candidates meeting the specified criteria will be contacted. Your interest in the position is greatly appreciated.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.