Our Federal Government Client is seeking a .Net Developer.
This is a long-term contract role from ASAP to 31 December 2024, extendable with potential further extensions, located at our client's National Office in Canberra. This position is integral to uplifting existing code and spearheading enhancements and improvements.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Participate actively in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), contributing to the development and enhancement of enterprise software using C# in alignment with AEC Standards.
* Employ expertise in developing automated application build and deployment scripts using the .NET environment (.NET Core) and the Microsoft technology stack.
* Embrace the Agile Methodology for software development, leveraging tools like Azure DevOps.
* Collaborate closely with technical and business teams to swiftly resolve production issues and contribute analysis on complex matters.
* Supervise team members to ensure high-quality outcomes, fostering their development and career growth.
* Cultivate and manage key internal and external relationships while representing the agency's interests in various forums.
* Offer accurate specialist advice and guidance on team functional responsibilities.
* Make informed decisions based on expertise and relevant guidelines, contributing to election readiness activities.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* Demonstrated experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies, including excellent documentation skills.
* Proficiency in Visual Studio and backend development using web API and SQL technologies.
* Strong familiarity with SDLC and developing automated application build and deployment scripts using .NET and Microsoft technology stack.
* Cloud-based applications development experience and the ability to produce well-documented, testable code.
* Effective communication skills, stakeholder management, and the ability to propose change strategies.
* Proven ability to manage staff, encourage career growth, and uphold professionalism within legislative and policy frameworks.
It is desirable if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in information technology or Computer Science (or equivalent).
* Knowledge or a keen interest in Australian electoral law and practice.
* Willingness to undergo security vetting at the Negative Vetting NV1 level.
* Experience in Cloud-based technologies and exposure to Microsoft Azure Dev Ops.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: #259290
Please note: Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position."
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.