Our Federal Government Client is seeking a .Net Developer
The initial duration of the contract is until 30 June 2024 with 1 X 12-month extension, located at our client's ACT, Offsite.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide senior development expertise for the development and maintenance and security uplift for client's application suite.
- Develop technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other developers and applications support team.
- Collaborate with other client's business units including non-technical subject matter experts to ensure project and BAU deliverables are met in accordance with milestones.
- Contribute to and providing high level strategic user interface advice to Information Services Branch leadership team to support ICT Strategy.
- Contributing and providing continuous improvement and identifying, evaluating and managing risk in the delivery of project outcomes.
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and acting in accordance with client's values and behaviors.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong recent commercial .Net development experience (minimum 5 years).
- Experience developing applications using the .Net and Angular technology stack to be deployed on Microsoft Azure.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL databases including development of queries, views and stored procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure DevOps including branching, pipeline management and CI/CD.
- Formal qualification in IT, computer science or related discipline or 5+ years' equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing composite application with contemporary integration products using the Microsoft products stack, including, but not limited to Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in liaison and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders with good communication skills in written and verbal context.
- Demonstrated experience in working in multidisciplinary teams in a complex ICT environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience working as a Technical BA would be a plus.
- Experience in working in Agile environments.
- An appreciation for software development methodologies/principles such as SOLID.
- Industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Baseline.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 258849
The applications for the role closes on Friday, 03 November 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.