- 12 month contract, commencing early February 2024
- Brisbane CBD based with WFH options available
- Australian Citizens only - due to security clearance requirements
Our Federal Government client is seeking an experience DevOps Engineer for a 12 month intital contract. This role will see you build key relationships with other technical teams across the organisation and ensure that Platforms, Integration & Data team deliver business value and high quality products.
- End to end ownership of building secure CI/CD processes for various applications (Design, Build, Test, Support)
- Producing efficient, high-quality code/solutions for projects.
- Perform Code reviews for peers.
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Support operation teams in the event of production incidents
- Provide knowledge and advice across technical forums.
- Build relationships with other technical teams supporting the function of DevOps across the organisation
Skills and experience
- Experience with container-based technologies and their deployment tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience in building cloud-based infrastructure solutions in AWS & Azure
- Experience using a range of Devops tools including but not limited to Terraform, Vault, Artifactory, Gitlab.
- Strong understanding of identity-based security models.
- Strong understanding of cloud network architecture
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the relationship between software, integration and the infrastructure on which it runs.
NOTE: Successful applicants will need to be Australian Citizens, as the ability to obtain Baseline Security clearance is required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Felipe on 07 3291 5412 or Carrie on 07 3291 5404 quoting reference 259196.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.