One of our clients within the Government enterprise sector, is seeking an experienced Deployment Coordinator for a 5 month contract.
The Deployment Coordinator will be contributing to the successful delivery of the organisations program and executing the business implementation and deployment strategy for the program.
The Deployment Coordinator will be working closely with other project teams on the program and ensuring there is an alignment in planning and execution of both the business and technology related deployment.
- Assist in the formulation of the overall approach to the deployment of program
- Deliver the overarching program Implementation and Deployment Plan
- Engage with program team members throughout program delivery
- Coordinate the specific in-store testing activity for the program
- Evaluate implementation processes while measuring and reporting progress and manage risks and issues
- Ensure the successful transition of deployment to BAU supports multiple areas
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Proven experience maintaining relationships with stakeholders, customers, and partners
- Experience in program/portfolio/project deployment
- Data analysis skills with proven capability to collect, organise, and then produce data results for stakeholders
- Proven experience in producing reports within Tableau and SharePoint platforms
- Highly developed influencing and communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 258858.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.