About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Data Specialist for an Iconic Australian Company.
About the role
This position is responsible for the data deployment of our Client's enterprise-wide multi-channel campaign and service customer communications, working closely with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Management of data execution of our enterprise wide customer campaign and service notifications, according to business requirements.
- Applying appropriate quality assurance and compliance controls to CRM campaign data.
- Management of the CRM campaign operational risk log, identifying key areas for process improvement.
- Accurate interpretation of marketing briefs into technical data specifications, working closely with stakeholders in the Marketing and Communication Services teams.
- Analysis, reporting and resolution of customer data quality issues, maintaining customer metadata, assist in the design and deployment of CRM and analytics data operations, and advising and participating in continuous improvement programmes to drive better utilisation of customer data and associated analytical data assets.
- Driving multi-channel personalisation through automated workflows to enrich Digital, Technology & Data platforms, acting as a conduit between Digital, Technology & Data teams in integrating automation feeds into the relevant platforms.
Skills and experience
- Essential understanding of customer-focused digital product design and development practices.
- Ability to work through complexity and deliver meaningful value to the business.
- Experience in working with marketing technology platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to deliver personalization specifically Customer Data Platform management.
- Strong SQL skills for querying and manipulating datasets.
- Outstanding data analytical and advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge and use of MDM tools such as Master Data Maestro or equivalent toolkit.
- Experience in developing dashboards and data visualisations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 80807263 quoting reference259106.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.