Data Integration Analyst
- 6 month contract with potential extension
- Fremantle based with flexible WFH arrangement
- Skills: Prior experience working on data integration projects
Our client is an industry leading organization rated by their customers as a leading establishment in Western Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Data Integration Analyst to assist with the implementation of a new CRM in Dynamics 365 which will include integration of data from their existing CRM and ERP systems.
- Document the current state data model
- Produce high level data mappings
- Develop Data Integration contracts
- Assess high level business requirements and integration patterns
- Perform dataset profiling
- Work with the project team including integration / solution architects, project managers and business analysts
- Strong experience with Data modelling tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous experience in data integration with Dynamics 365 CRM OR a similar system would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of integration platforms and middleware (such as Talend)
- Ability to work into a highly collaborative environment
- Work for industry leading organization
- Long term project
- Flexible work environment
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered for this role.
Contact: Maria - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 258926)
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.