- 6 months initial contract with possible extension
- Location: Based in East Perth
- Skills: SQL, Azure DW, Python
Our client is a government organisation and they are looking for a Data Engineer for an initial 6 months contract position.
- Assists in the application of data integration activities to support improved business efficiency.
- Perform data integration, analysis, design and modelling, migration, and other data science-related activities.
- Provide oversight and support for the daily data transfers to the data warehouse.
- Designs and builds data pipelines for integrated systems.
- Provide technical guidance and Business Intelligence support.
- Experience extracting, analysing, transforming, and loading data.
- Experience with SQL scripting, Python, or other programming/scripting tools
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience migrating and integrating data will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the high-level design of complex business intelligence/analytics
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 259968)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.