We are working together with a Large Technical Consultancy house on a multiyear Infrastructure project. They are currently in the market for a Seasoned Data Centre Engineer to play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability, scalability, and security of their systems.
About the role
You would be involved in:
* Complex enterprise with 24/7/365 services, including servicing multiple customers facing platforms and extensive operational support experience in supporting large and complex IT and business environments.
* Secure understanding of service levels from a commercial perspective.
* Experience in delivery of technology uplift and remediation/simplification.
* Astute at developing business aligned IT strategies, frameworks, and roadmaps (and communicating these
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
* Have an experience in technology with experience in delivering engineering design services to complex and large-scale infrastructure environments.
* Experienced in agile, lean, DevOps, and other best (and next) practice.
* An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next practice.
* Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at email@example.com or 02-4016-8251 and quote job #260357
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.