We are working together with a Large Technical Consultancy house on a multiyear Infrastructure project. They are currently in the market for a Seasoned Data Centre Architect to play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability, scalability, and security of their systems. In this role, you would be at the forefront of the design, implementation, and optimization their data centre infrastructure.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Be a leader in the design and implementation of robust and scalable data centre architectures.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand and address business needs, ensuring the security, availability, and performance of data centre environments.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Provide and implement related architecture improvements, upgrades and stabilization
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in working on designing Data Centre Architecture frameworks.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Diagnosis and Investigation of incidents Participate at MIM (Major Incidents)
- Hands on experience in patching and scripting
- Experience on Windows/Linux, hypervisor (Vmware/Nutanix) Administration.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-4016-8251 and quote job #260356
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.