Our client is a large Education provider located in Western Sydney who are currently working on a large Data Transformation program. They are currently seeking an experience Data Business Analyst on an initial 12 month contract to assist on working as park of the Data and Information stream to work on collaborating with stakeholders to gather and prioritize business requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating clear documentation including BRDs, FRDs, user stories and other data related artefacts, managing stakeholder relationships and communication, working closely with cross-functional teams, ensuring quality assurance, and providing user training for effective utilisation of the data platform.
About the role:
- Elicit, document, and prioritize business requirements, ensuring they align with the organization's strategic goals.
- Employ various techniques such as interviews, surveys, workshops, and observation to gather comprehensive requirements.
- Analyze and validate requirements for feasibility, clarity, and consistency.
- Ensure that documentation is easily understandable for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Create data mappings and transformations to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and consistency within the data warehouse.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on data projects in the Higher Education industry
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts, data modeling, and ETL processes.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools and languages such as SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (preferrable).
- Knowledge of data warehousing technologies and platforms (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, AWS Redshift).
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
For more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote #258843
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.