About the Company
Leaders IT (Professional Services division of Peoplebank) are a leading information technology talent consultancy that focuses on providing specialised IT consultants to Tier-1 clients in diverse industries like Banking/Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, and Government. Our consultants are engaged in a variety of cutting-edge projects throughout Australia.
About the role
We are working in partnership with a large financial corporation on an opportunity working across the major platforms. Our client is looking for a collaborative team player to join their team as a Data Analyst for a 6 month engagement.
- Be responsible for building knowledge in digital data, extracting insights and presenting them to our stakeholders
- Work with a variety of datasets building reusable features and knowledge
- Visualise your findings in PowerBI dashboards and deliver other reports to make insights
- Work alongside data scientist to contribute to machine learning solutions
- Design, prioritise and complete ETL / feature extraction
Skills and Experience
- Strong hands on experience with SQL, Python, PowerBI and ETL
- Skilled user of Databricks (or equivalent SaaS applications) and cloud environments.
- Experience using cloud platforms and data SaaS applications
- Hands-on experience using source code control using Github
- Excellent Collaboration and interpersonal skills
Culture and Benefits
- Leaders IT pride themselves on the continuous support and development of their consulting staff from pre-interview to ongoing placement. Their consultant care team take great pride in maintaining a proactive relationship with their onsite consultants.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 259100.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.