- 6 months initial contract with possible extension
- Flexible working arrangements & benefits
- Skills: SQL, Access, Excel
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst who has experience and understanding of data management with strong data analyst skills.
- Review the data entered into SQL databases or other data capture tools such as Excel.
- Cross-check entries of data for correctness and consistency, and cleanse as required.
- Integrate data from multiple data sources (SQL, Access, Excel) into one master data repository.
- Interrogate similar data across multiple databases and map the relationships and dependencies.
- Analyse different file types/formats to generate a list for data catalog.
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in data imports and cleansing.
- Experience with bulk data loads.
- Experience in data model and query performance tuning.
- Experience in generating views and stored procedures.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 258925)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.