One of our clients within the Government enterprise sector, is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Compliance Advisor for a 12 month contract.
The Cybersecurity Compliance Advisor will be supporting the business in meeting their compliance obligations through external audits and reviewing customer security requirements.
- Provide regular and adhoc ISM compliance consultation, advice and analysis
- Assess impact of any change within ISM Accredited Environment
- Manage Customer Initiated Security Audits and respond to security questionnaire
- Develop and streamline the Customer Initiated Security Audits process
- Review customer contracts from an Information Security perspective
- Produce reporting against agreed metrics and measurement
- Establish good working relationship with Business Stakeholders, Peers, Internal Functions and Management
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Extensive experience in audit, governance and risk management, specifically across ISM Accreditation/IRAP Audits
- Strong understanding of ISM and PSPF Framework
- Experience in implementation/assessment of information security controls, specifically ISM and PSPF Controls
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 27001, NIST, CPS234 and other industry security standards
- Experience working with information security and technology teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 0380807265 quoting reference 258932.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.