Cloud Technical Analyst
- An initial 6 months contract with possibility of extension
- Exciting opportunity with a prominent financial client in Perth
- Skills:Azure Cloud Services, O365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Intune, SCCM, etc
About the company:
A leading financial client in Perth is offering an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Technical Analyst.
Join a dynamic team within the Technical Services Delivery unit, responsible for administering, implementing, and enhancing cloud services, focusing on Azure and Office365.
- Administer, implement, and maintain Azure Cloud Services, O365, Exchange Online, OneDrive, and Intune.
- Manage escalated issues related to applications and cloud services, ensuring resolution.
- Support day-to-day operations, future design, and implementation of cloud resources.
- Proficient in Azure and Office365 with a background in implementing Azure services.
- Strong technical skills, including SCCM Patch Management and Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of O365 Yammer, Forms, Dynamics 365.
- Familiarity with Citrix and Linux (Redhat).
How to apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - (08) 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 259045)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.