About the Company
- Leaders IT Services (Leaders) is a Technology Professional Services and Solutions firm that is rapidly building a reputation for project execution, specialist expertise and innovative solutions. Leaders provides highly responsive, commercially relevant technology services and solutions to a broad cross section of clients across Australia and in the region.
- Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Leaders has a strong national presence with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide. Leaders also has the resources and connections to project manage and deliver projects and skilled teams into markets as far away as Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, China and New Zealand.
- Formed at the beginning of 2013, Leaders is the Professional Services and Consulting division of the Peoplebank group and has since developed a rapidly growing services and solutions business that has continued Peoplebank's reputation and services capability in its own right.
- Leaders works closely with Peoplebank, Australia's largest IT Recruitment firm and leverages their talent pool of over 500,000 technology specialists across the Asia Pacific region.
About the role
Leaders requires an energetic, driven and self-motivated professional to be an integral member of the Leaders and Peoplebank Team. This will be to lead and deliver our sales and IT services proposition to new and existing clients.
- As a key contributor within the sales team, you will be expected to undertake the full spectrum of sales activity from prospecting and front-line interaction with clients, through to follow up, query handling along with performance analytics.
- Experience as an IT Services BDM will be highly regarded in this client facing role, as will a strong knowledge of recruitment, IT Contracting and IT skills availability.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be recognized and rewarded for your capabilities and effort
- The ability to earn uncapped commissions
- The opportunity to work with a state of the art client and candidate management system and leading edge technologies that will assist you in becoming a high performer
- A new purpose built work environment with free gym and pool access.
- The flexibility to be your own boss and create your own client base and territory.
What you need!!!
A tenacious appetite for success
- A capability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills, integrity and ethics
- The drive to be part of a very successful team and to mentor other staff.
- A desire to earn uncapped commissions and to be rewarded for your efforts
- Have a solid background in IT Solution Sales/New Business Development with local industry contacts.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Bell on 08 92423 1423 quoting reference 258976.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.