We are seeking a skilled Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to oversee the creation and management of BI and analytics solutions, transforming data into valuable insights.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in data and business analysis, along with analytical and communication skills. A sound business understanding and problem-solving abilities are also desired.
As a BI Developer, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing business intelligence systems to drive informed decision-making.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (
- Create tools to store data
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Skills and Experience:
- Expert level skills in SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Advanced skills in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Advanced skill in creating engaging dashboards from scratch in Power BI
- Experience using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and GIT
- Experience with enterprise data warehousing methodologies, including designing and maintaining complex data warehouses and external data source pipelines
Melbourne - Remote
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.