About the Company
Work for a government-owned corporation that provides postal services to Australia, seeking for an AWS Engineer
The role is responsible for undertaking development activities required to deliver IT solutions that meet the business needs. Estimates and carries out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards. Resolves technical development issues that may arise during the whole development lifecycle.
* Completes development deliverables in a timely manner and to the appropriate level of quality so that the delivered solutions are fit-for purpose, can be efficiently supported and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
* Works with IT, the Business and external partners to ensure that the technology solutions are delivered on time, on schedule and on budget.
* Collaborates with project teams to provide estimations.
* Works across IT to assess system requirements and specifications, identifying and addressing any potential issues prior to implementation.
* Designs technical solutions of assigned technology solutions for projects.
* Assists and supports testing activities (e.g. System, Integration and User Acceptance).
* Creates and updates application documentation so that support can be efficiently performed and the impact of future change requests can be assessed.
* Designing, constructing and maintaining solutions with AWS services such as Lambda using NodeJS mandatory
* Solid experience with CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git, JIRA, Confluence
* Good communication skills
* Integration development experience using Tibco BW 5.x product suite
* Experience with Event Streaming platforms like Confluent Kafka
* Experience in designing, constructing and maintaining solutions in GCP cloud
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions or information, please contact Arriane at email@example.com or call 02-4016-8251 and quote job #260011
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.