Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ASD Certified IRAP Assessor.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial contract duration of 12 months, with potential for extension, located at our client's Office in one of the nominated Capital Cities - Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, or Adelaide.
As the selected candidate, you will:
* Identify, test, and assess applicable security controls in line with the Australian Government PSPF, ISM, and Agency policies and guidelines.
* Analyze and document security risk and recommend treatments and modifications to security practices and procedures using expertise and technical knowledge.
* Contribute to the system authorization program of work, system projects and programs, by developing or reviewing security artifacts, including Threat and Risk Assessments and System Security Plans.
*Manage, develop, and support complex relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area goals.
* Manage and maintain the agreed service levels.
* Assist with the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, projects, and strategies.
* Continuously work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the cyber security service.
* Educate and inform Agency staff to promote understanding and ensure adherence to security policy and processes.
To be successful in this role you should have:
* Must be a Certified Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) IRAP Assessor.
* Extensive demonstrated experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies, and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards (ISO 27001/2).
* Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security authorization artifacts.
Desirable criteria include:
* Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments.
* Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrated experience in Federal Government.
* Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors, and techniques.
* Relevant tertiary or other relevant qualifications.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 0262689781 quoting Job Reference: # 260505
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position."
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.