Our Federal Government Client is seeking ArcGIS Enterprise Application/Survey Developers.
This is a long-term contract role with an initial duration of 7 months, ending on 30 June 2024, with the potential for a 12-month extension. The work location is primarily in the Canberra, with the possibility of offsite work. The working arrangements offer flexibility, including a minimum of 2 days a week onsite, with offsite work subject to formal assessment.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Utilize your expertise in ArcGIS Enterprise, including Field Maps, Workforce, and Survey123.
- Apply your knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack, covering Data Integration, Data Storage, and Automation Services.
- Demonstrate proficiency with development tools such as Azure DevOps and ArcGIS Pro.
- Collaborate effectively within multi-disciplinary teams using Agile methodologies.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience in designing and implementing survey-driven applications, especially using ArcGIS Enterprise and Survey123.
- Proven capabilities in developing applications in ArcGIS Enterprise.
- A background in Azure Cloud technology, working with Automation, Storage, and Analytics services.
- Prior experience working with multi-disciplinary teams using Agile methodologies.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in administering ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Familiarity with Field Maps, Experience Builder, and Workforce in ArcGIS Enterprise.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with the ability to obtain at least a Baseline security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Param Kaur on 02 6268 9781 quoting Job Reference: #258773.
The closing date for this role is on Tuesday, 31 October 2023.
Expression of Interest for other positions will remain open until 20 November 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.