Applications Project Manager
- 6 months contract role with the possibility for an extension
- Based in Joondalup location
- Skills: Experience managing complex ICT projects
Our client is looking for Project Managers to manage the scope, design, implementation, testing and upgrading of applications for the organisation.
- Be accountable for the successful end-to-end delivery of all aspects of a range of projects including complex and major projects with an ICT focus, in line with organisational methodologies.
- Deliver projects in accordance with approved baselines (scope, time, cost, quality and benefits)
- Manage both internal and external project resources.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to project managers and act as an escalation point for project management-related issues.
- Maintain exceptional working relationships with all key stakeholders across multiple organizations and disciplines.
- Experience in the end-to-end delivery of a range of projects including complex and major projects.
- Experience managing concurrent applications projects, incorporating project and change management principles.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in project management lifecycle and documentation skills using organisational methodologies and procedures.
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 260449)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.