- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Demand Generation for Webinar Programs, ON24, HTML or Webex
- Sydney CBD Location - 12 Months contract
This is one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today & routinely ranked at the top of 'Best Places to Work'.
They are seeking a Webinar Specialist to join their team in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined webinar program strategy in a manner that supports the APAC marketing team. You will need to collaborate with internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, product management, customers) and provide support for their initiatives. You will need to measure the success of each webinar and report the results to various stakeholders. This will involve working with presenters and marketing to ensure the webinar process is executed and reviewing presentation materials and offer feedback to presenters.
* Work closely with other marketing organisations to ensure the successful promotion of all webinars.
* Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to create pre-webinar promotions, post-webinar follow-ups and nurtures
* Deliver live events and recurring online events to support product launch and demand generation goals
* +3 years experience in delivering webinar programs for a B2B Saas Company
* Excellent communication, organisational and writing skills.
* The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
* Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
* Knowledge of marketing automation is a plus
* Ability to integrate webinars into broader sales & marketing campaigns.
* Proficient with social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
* Familiarity with HTML, ON24 and Marketing Cloud is a plus.
* Highly effective webinar/experiential marketing coordination and production skills (examples of past work will be required)