One of our Government Client is seeking a highly experienced Test Director based on Melbourne CBD. This is a key leadership and coordination role providing direction, support and an escalation point for the project teams. You will foster constructive and pro-active communication across organisational boundaries.
- Develop and implement an Testing Strategy.
- Functional and Non Functional coverage;
- Oversee and support the creation and management of requirements traceability
- including supporting tools and processes
- Link Testing to Dev/Ops and Agile based delivery
- Oversee and manage testing automation;
- Provide guidance and mentoring to ICT testers
Skills & Experience
- Experienced reviewing and implementing improvement to strategy and processes.
- Experienced independently developing processes, strategies, tools and frameworks for testing.
- Understanding and experience with Agile Development, Dev Ops
- Demonstrated experience across the following testing disciplines and supporting technologies: Test Automation, Performance/Load/Stress, Accessibility, Interoperability, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance.
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualification (e.g. ITIL, ISTQB, CAT)
- Government Experience would be highly desirable
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #197828