Role specific tasks/responsibilities:
- Working with the broader taskforce, document and maintain a series of patterns, or technical artefacts, that capture the design of the Permissions Capability.
- Ensure that the technical designs of the Permissions Capability articulated in such a way that future agencies can understand and leverage learnings.
- Understand and communicate the distinction between use-case specific and common, whole of government aspects of the Permissions Capability.
- Confidently explain your design decisions and rationale and be open to and encourage critique.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing technical artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in a Program/Project delivery environment.
- Sound analytical skills including a demonstrated capacity to critically assess a wide range of information and articulate the results of analysis in both words and visualisations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209408
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.