The Technical Lead role will support the increasing demands of a growing platform. You must be comfortable in leading a support team, and one that will grow as it's resourced to manage the volume of production issues and queries. Typical work will include incident management, especially after quarterly project releases and market launch.
Candidates should enjoy a fast paced, high profile environment. Technical leadership, methodical incident management and good communication when liaising with senior business stakeholders is key to success.
Using your technical skills, you will be responsible for the analysis of incidents, propose solutions to problems and work with the maintenance and project teams to drive resolution of problems. The scope of this includes:
- The Avaloq Banking System
- UI Front-End systems including mobile devices
- Integration with new and existing systems including Group Customer Master, General Ledger and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Integration with trading, settlement and custody systems, Banking interfaces, Security Systems and Vendor packages
- Java - Management of the Java Virtual Machine
- Oracle 11g
- Networks, firewalls
- Linux, AIX and Windows
- Five + years experience in Information Technology, primarily in systems development, support and maintenance
- Three + years experience in systems specification and design and delivering major business solutions (application systems) into production
- Advancing analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science or relevant industry recognised certification