The Technical Lead role is open for both permanent and contract positions. This is an urgent position based in Sydney CBD.
This is a newly created role to support the Policy & Billing Transformation Program of Work.
As a Technical Delivery Lead, you will be acting as a Technical SME and a mentor for a team of Guidewire Developers. The intent of the role is to design, develop, support, maintain and deliver solutions to enable our business to deliver the best possible customer experience.
Skills & Experience
- 7 + years of software development experience developing digital and enterprise applications
- Proven commercial experience with Guidewire PolicyCenter or Guidewire Center Products (mandatory)
- Experience in agile and continuous delivery and continuous improvement in a technology organisation
- Extensive experience in systems integration and Environment Management
- Proven ability to implement generic, re-usable solutions, components or frameworks, including appropriate documentation and training
- Knowledge across architecture disciplines, application development methodologies, tools and modern DevOps
- Proven experience in business and IT relationship management in a cross functional agile team
If this sounds of interest to you, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion on this role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.