Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking an experience Supply Planner to join their Integrated Supply Planning Team.
Reporting to the integrated supply planning manager, in this role you would be required to lead the Supply Review process in the S&OP cycle to develop and maintain material supply forecast and plans in order to support project build, activations and assurance. Supply Planners manage all materials used in the business and is a critical process to the success of the company.
To be successful for this role you would be a 'flexible self-starter' with preferably telecommunications experience. A good asset would be having demonstrated experience in a similar role with ERP System experience (Oracle Preferred)
You would be responsible for:
- Manage the 24-month rolling supply forecast to balance demand-supply and ensure that materials are available in alignment with the construction, customer activations and augmentation plans.
- Design and implement inventory management strategies.
- Collaborate with suppliers and manage supplier delivery performance against plan.
- Generate and manage supplier purchase orders in alignment with the Supply plan to meet business needs
- Actively manage and ensure inventory obsolescence risk profiles is less than inventory provisions and adhere to strict audit requirements
The ideal candidate would possess these skills:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant role
- APICS Certification or Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Understanding of integrated business planning and MRP principles
- Strong PC skills (Advanced Excel, Word, PP etc)
- ERP system experience (Oracle preferred)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197682