Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking multiple supply planning specialists to join their organisation.
Reporting to the Retail Supply Chain Planning department, you would be responsible for planning, implementation and performance of supply, demand and inventory plans to ensure high levels of product availability, inventory and optimal customer service standards.
To be successful for this role you would be a 'flexible self-starter' with preferably telecommunications experience.
You would be responsible for:
- Planning, executing, and optimising technologies and practices to enhance the business.
- Monitor the ongoing development of supply chain policies and plans through processes and initiatives to sustain a high level of best practice supply chain management (e.g. supply, production and store replenishment).
- Work with the demand and supply planners to ensure correct inventory levels are maintained to minimise cost and maximise customer service.
- Assist in maintaining product and vendor master data to ensure system drives optimised replenishment plans out to 24 months.
- Assist in managing the logistics and distribution of products for customers, determining inventory levels and coordinating delivery schedules
The ideal candidate would possess these skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain metrics and improvement initiatives.
- Acquired knowledge of the physical logistics networks, supply management policies and practices, and third-party commercial arrangements
- Demonstrated contemporary functional supply chain knowledge and application within a complex environment, including multi-side knowledge.
- ERP Software knowledge and experience
- Demand & Supply Planning Systems (e.g. JDA, Gains, Oracle, SAP)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #198821