The Strategy Analyst will play a key role in providing analytical insight to senior executives and the board, in delivering successful business growth and transformation.
The Strategy Analyst will be shaping the business through delivering board packs which provide analysis and insight into strategic initiatives including:
- Pricing strategies
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Go-to-market-strategies & addressable market assessments
- Transaction integrations
- Market Penetration research
- Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will play a key role in analysing company level strategic objectives to provide decision support
- Assist in key strategic decision making and presentations, translating complex content into outputs within strategic frameworks.
- Synthesizing complexity against strategic objectives, delivering presentations (packs) and recommendations to support decision making by executive management and the board
- Support upcoming initiatives including; in-flight mergers and acquisitions, transaction integration, market analysis and go-to-market strategies and pricing strategy review/creation for existing and new products sets and services
- Face-to-face engagement in supporting and influencing senior stakeholders through strategic decision making
- Provide analytical support in customer and external stakeholder meetings
- Extensive experience with Mergers & Acquisitions, go-to market strategies with new and existing products, market penetration research,board packs and transaction integration
- Expereince in Pricing and strategy consulting
- Have strategic analysis experience with Investment banking, consulting or corporate environments
- Be task focussed. Take ownership in working autonomously to deliver to deadlines
- Exceptional communication and senior stakeholder engagement skills (internal and external)
Should you be interested in this fantastic job opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button now!
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at 94094700 quoting job ref # 197786