Role - Solutions Architect
Duration - Till end of Dec'21 with extensions
About the role
The Solutions Architect would be responsible for the development of Solutions Architecture for a large scale digital transformation program of work on a new Microsoft environment.
- Assist in the development of solutions-wide architecture, roadmaps, blueprints and processes
Provide high level advice regarding compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
Enable informed decision making on solutions architecture issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, presentations for stakeholders.
Capture and prioritise market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives, and identify the business benefits of alternative strategies.
Work closely with key stakeholders as well as technical architects, enterprise architects, and security architects.
Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a Solutions Architecture role in delivering projects / programs in medium/ large and complex organisation
- Experience delivering solutions architecture with a Microsoft platform and technology (Dynamics, Azure)
- Experience and knowledge of the Digital Transformation domain is essential.
- Experience working and delivering within team of peers.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Cloud Services and hosting domain is highly desirable
* Identity Management domain is highly desirable
* Network domain is highly desirable
* End User Compute domain is highly desirable
* Prior experience in QLD Government environments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Carrie Watts> on <07 3003 7644 > quoting reference <213476>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.