Our largely sought-after client, in the Utilities sector, is seeking a Solution Architect for an initial 6-month contract based in Newstead or Nundah.
Working in a department that focuses on providing the best possible front-line customer support and end-to-end Customer to Meter to Cash services you will be responsible for the development of the technology solutions and the mapping of business requirements/user stories to systems/technical designs to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural strategy and plan.
To be successful you will need to have a program-level solution mindset, with an ability to provide "fit-for-purpose" Architectural Assurance and Quality control over the Proposed Solutions for the varying projects, develop Solution Designs/High Level Design documents, and provide Architectural advice and insight to the Project Director, Project Manager(s), Business Sponsor and other Stakeholders as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a Solutions Architect role;
- Experience covering the end to end Customer to Meter to Cash process/lifecycle in a utilities sphere. In particular, knowledge of:
- Market Transaction Management (In particular CATS and B2B Service Order)
- Meter Asset Management
- Network Billing Management
- Contact Centre Technologies
- National Electricity Market rules;
- Experience in designing complex system integration and business process refinement across various ICT applications and technologies, with a preference for applications within the Utilities domain (Electricity);
- A business and technical understanding of ways of creating value through process re-engineering. Preference is for an understanding of applicable use-cases with the Utilities domain;
- Experience in developing solution designs for large organisations and is able to demonstrate the business value and risks experienced from a pragmatic and cost effective approach;
- Knowledge in the SAP suite of applications, in particular relating to the utilities space;
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number 196444.