We are looking to hire an experienced Solution Architect - Integration for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- 7+ years' experience in design and implementation of IT software, business applications and their requirements, cloud technologies, and infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in data integration, enterprise messaging, third party integration, API integration and web services standards.
- Experience using Agile project skills.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions incorporating API integration within a IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environment.
- Higher Education experience would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of software systems design and technical
- Enterprise applications design experience using frameworks such as TOGAF, AWS, Dell Boomi, etc.
- Knowledge of standard IP networking technologies, switching, routing, firewalls, load balancing, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of storage and volume management solutions.
- Broad exposure to Open Source tools to include automation, security, networking and database
- Experience working in the higher education sector will be highly regarded
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 192170