Our client is looking for a NFVi Solution Architect to join their team. You will work closely with External Vendors to define target architectures and promote knowledge sharing, mentoring and collaboration to help & develop peers.
- Act as a Cloud NFVI domain specialist during design and delivery phases of the project
- Architect various components within NFVi cloud infrastructure
- Provide project delivery governance
- Drive troubleshooting activities in your specialized area
- Lead Proof Of Concept (POC) activities for new architectures
- Identify gaps and issues in existing architectures and drive improvements
As an ideal candidate you need to have:
- Strong system engineering experience in Private Cloud and/or Telco space
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in one of the private cloud products (OpenStack/VMWare)
- Proven knowledge and experience in design and deployment of Unix/Linux based infrastructures and applications
- Experience implementing security controls to comply with various IT regulatory compliance requirements (ISO, TSSR)
- Good understanding of legacy and modern network concepts and protocols (Switching, Routing, SDN)
- Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix and solid understanding of main *nix services and components is required.
- Good understanding of Legacy (NFS, iSCSI) and Software Defined Storage (CEPH, VSAN,ScaleIO) principals and components.
Some nice to haves…
- Kubernetes and/or Docker experience and certification
- Professional certification in Private Cloud/SDN space (RHCE/RHCA, VCP-NV, CCNP etc.)
- DevOps skills, Python/Bash scripting experience
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button