Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
About the role
Working under the broad direction of the Solution Executive, will be responsible for the architecture and solution design of all TSP towers and integration between the towers to enable a coherent solution. The Solution Executive will provide architecture and solution design advice to the ICT Programme Director and the National Manager of TSP. The Solution Executive will manage all the solution architects working on the TSP program. The Solution Executive will provide input and advice into the TSP RFQs, evaluations, issues and risks.
- Definition of the HLID (High Level Integrated Design).
- Development of the TSP architectural roadmap.
- Ensuring Strategic alignment to TSP and other key strategic initiatives within the agency.
- Management of all architects dedicated to the TSP programme.
- Co-ordination and oversight of all architectural and solution design artefacts for the TSP Programme.
- Provide input to TSP issues and risks.
- Assist in managing the relationship between the TSP programme and the Technology Design Services group, including fortnightly interlock meetings.
- Customer contact management systems
- Enterprise grade telecommunications services for telephony, video conferencing, network
- Experience on large scale transformation programmes
- An understanding and hand-on experience on cloud-based software solutions
- An understanding of cyber security
- An understanding of project and program management frameworks, policies, and technologies
- An understanding of both waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Experience in designing Customer Contact Management (CCM) systems, call centre systems, IVRs.
- Understanding of all various Cloud offerings (private, public, hybrid, and community).
- Understanding in integration fabric/ API definitions and web services.
- Understanding of Voice and Managed telephony.
This role is for Australian citizens with Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214118