Outstanding opportunity for a business and outcomes focused individual to advise on technical, enterprise and digital architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
Naturally, you'll be inventive, big picture thinker with excellent communications skills, able to lead technical teams and yet explain complex issues with ease.
Join a growing team as a Solution Architect where you will deliver innovative business and technical solutions across a range of our clients to help them drive operational improvement and digital information services.
You can expect to work closely with the business and technical teams and use the latest industry standards and techniques to consult, build and establish robust, secure and innovative solutions.
- Providing good practice and architectural leadership and commercial management to support outcomes for client engagements
- Advising on domain and technical architecture strategies, processes and methodologies holistically aligning strategy, processes, technology and resources with client strategic directions.
- Defining, developing, documenting and establishing innovative architecture solutions for complex systems and solution implementation
- Applying your knowledge of factors affecting the technology sector to make informed decisions to meet our client needs
- Communicating clearly and simply with your team, colleagues and with executive-level stakeholders
Understanding of standard industry frameworks such as TOGAF is essential and certification is desirable.
Experience from a Tier 1 or 2 consultancy will be looked upon favourably