Our client is seeking to engage a Software Licence Manager to deliver an effective and smooth delivery of Software Asset Management requests by customer's and to provide expert advice that incorporates software licence management industry best practice in the drafting and interpretation of software licence agreements.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Minimum 24 months' experience in Software Licence management
- Knowledge of current Software Licence models and methodologies
- Broad understanding of Software supplier contract Terms and Conditions
- Good understanding of contract negotiations and development
- Experience using a Software Asset Management tool; preferably SNOW License Manager
- Knowledge of MS Office productivity tools; intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Demonstrated customer focus attitude and skills
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to provide accurate information and quality work
- Good communication skills and ability to influence, consult and negotiate
- Demonstrated organisational skills, capable of prioritising competing demands to meet agreed service standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a team environment
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.