Senior Tesr Anlayst
- Top Federal Government client
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Opportunity to create and execute complex test cases
Out Federal Government client is seeking a test Analyst who will create and execute complex test cases on appropriate testing platforms.
About the role:
- Create and execute complex test cases on appropriate testing platforms using own indepth technical analysis of specifications
- Create complex test data within external software vendor environment
- Review test cases from team members to ensure quality
- Develop and review test plans, test cases, task cards and supporting test data, working to the specifications provided
- Apply in-depth technical analysis, practices and procedures when designing, executing and creating test cases
- Assist with defining requirements for the test environments
- Record and analyse test results, and report any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of five years as a senior test analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience with Test Management Tools, SOAPUI, SQL & XML
- Demonstrated understanding/experience working in test automation
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of requirements and writing of test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a test environment, following test processes.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 237322.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.