- 12 Month Contract
- West Sydney
- S/4 HANA experience essential
We are looking to hire an experienced SAP Supply Chain Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience as an SAP Supply Chain Consultant or SAP Logistics Consultant
- Minimum of 3 full life cycle implementations
- Experience in the following modules required: SAP IM, SAP MRP, SAP SD and other
- Experience with S/4 HANA (ideally have 1 full life cycle implementation - candidate who has this will be given preference)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder engagement
- Manufacturing or mining experience desirable
- Able to travel across Sydney metro as well as occasionally interstate (1/2 days per month)
- Able to start by the end of October/early November
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button