APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
About the role:
IT Business Analysts work closely with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and non-IT Business Analysts to elicit relevant information to confirm business requirements and define functional and non-functional specifications for an IT solution to a business problem. The IT Business Analyst's role will be the IT SME during the design, build and testing of these solutions; effectively being the conduit between business and the project team by liaising closely with business SMEs, solution architects, developers and testers.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business SMEs and IT development teams to elicit and analyse business requirements to discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements, through structured conversations and workshops with stakeholders.
- Specifying Requirements and User stories (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources).
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Facilitating working with business SMEs to elicit requirements and in conjunction with developers present proofs of concepts/prototypes to support these requirements.
- Improving client's overarching Business Analysis capability by mentoring junior staff, building employee knowledge and skills as well as developing, implementing, and supporting methodologies, standards, and tools for requirements, process management and data management.
- Displaying strong skills in managing your own tasks and performance to deliver on client's strategic priorities and team business plan.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191646.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).