Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
What will you bring?
- A systematic and logical approach to troubleshooting and solving problems (you will be tested on this).
- A desire to automate everything - never do the same thing twice. And comfortable scripting in Bash, Python etc.
- Experience in managing services that scales on public cloud - preferably AWS.
- Excellent grip on networking, security & cost-optimization practices in the cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of storage management, recovery & back up on block based & object-based file storage.
- Experience and firm grip on DevOps best practices and architectural patterns that support these practices and strong experience with both sides of Dev-Ops.
- Hands-on expertise with 'Infrastructure as Code' tools like Cloudformation, Terraform.
- Hands-on expertise with source control (git), CI/CD tools and pipelines, automation using Jenkins etc.
- Sound understanding and ability to work with Docker containers and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with use of enterprise grade monitoring and logging solutions.
- Excellent grip on deployment troubleshooting including network connectivity debugging on AWS resources.
- Tertiary qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certifications (Cloud Platform certifications) - Preferably AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication i.e. the ability to explain complex situations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to create and demonstrate technical use-cases
If you think you match this requirement then mail me your CV in word.doc to email@example.com