- 6 Month Contract + Extensions
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Huge Cyber Security implementation
We are looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Experience required is as follows:
- Identify analyse and make recommendations to mitigate threats to internal information technology (IT) systems and/or networks.
- Perform reviews and evaluation of incoming cyber security information to determine their appropriateness and prepare responses and/or assign to relevant support teams.
- Work with multiple teams across business and technology to identify security requirements and make recommendations.
- Perform an advisory role in application development or other projects to assess security requirements and to ensure that security controls are implemented as needed.
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Work with BAU teams to respond to any potential cyber issues, following predefined actions including escalating to other support groups.
- Investigate, document, respond and report on cyber security issues and emerging trends.
- Support the implementation and operational delivery of an aspect of a Security service, for example; Investigation Team, Incident Management Team, Policy and procedures.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years commercial experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and MS Office 355
- AWS experience required
- SIEM experience needed
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Stakeholder Management
- Ability to consultant the business and make recommendations - Be the SME!
- Certifications in CISSP, MCSE or CCNA is desirable
- Can start within 2-4 weeks' notice
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button