- Global Giant - Fantastic career opportunities
- Huge Cyber initiative - mix of project & BAU work
- Start the new year with an awesome job!
Our client a Global leader in their field and is a progressive and highly regarded Australian organisation. They are currently in need of a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to protect their information assets from cyber security threats. Working within a global organisation as part of a multi-disciplined team, you will be charged with implementing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences while keeping information owners apprised of increasing cyber security threats.
- Support the Cyber Security Manager in managing the company's Cyber Security response plan.
- Ensure cyber security threats are actively monitored and maintain up to date knowledge on potential threats, trends and relevant events.
- Administer a vulnerability management program across applications and infrastructure,
- Identify potential threats and conduct risk assessments as to their likely impact.
- Manage corporate Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems by documenting and reporting events of significance to management.
- Manage the Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platform to ensure that information security event logs and alerting is effective, consistent and automated
- Configuring reports and dashboards to provide timely security event analysis across multiple source systems.
- Assist in the management of information security incidents, including investigation, reporting and recommendations for improvement of controls.
- Engage with IT staff in their day-to-day activities to help educate them in information security standards and best practices.
- Provide coverage for the Cyber Security Manager during periods of absence.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a related IT discipline.
- Need to have applicable certifications (e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, CEH, OSCP)
- ITIL certification or experience of working within an ITIL oriented organisation.
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in Information Technology, with at least 3 years
- Specialising in Information security.
- Exposure to industry standard security frameworks (e.g. HIPAA, ISO, PCI DSS, NIST).
- A good working knowledge of Internet and network security systems and tools including
- firewalls, load balancers, WAFs, IDP, PKI and remote access systems.
- Significant experience with vulnerability scanning tools including Nessus and QualysGuard.
- Significant experience with SIEM and/or log management products.
- Ability to efficiently review, correlate and parse log files to pinpoint relevant incident
- information using scripting languages to automate the process.
- Exposure to Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems.
- A high proficiency working with Microsoft Office tools
- Successful candidate needs to have good communication skills - both verbal and written as you will be dealing with the business
This role is offering an above market remuneration (better than most!) and an enviable work environment within a team that is close knit and well supported by management. The work will involve 30 to 40% project work where there are some exciting projects security projects underway. A rare and fulfilling opportunity indeed.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene Pradhan or Doug Hitos on 9409 4710 or 9409 4815 for a detailed and confidential discussion