Our client is undertaking major work programs to deliver innovative fit-for-need ICT-based solutions to improve the systems.
The successful candidate will be part of the dynamic Business Analyst team which investigates Minor enhancements and ICT projects related to SAP CRM and API changes.
Provide business analysis, design and agile collaboration skills to build and implement solutions which in a way that improves Participant experience and the effectiveness of the Scheme.
- Maintain subject matter expertise within a range of business domains relevant to the projects
- Maintain subject matter expertise across legacy systems and processes.
- Understand and contribute to the capability Model
- Draft business analyst artefacts and documents that may include, Epics and User Stories, User Interface requirements risk analysis, scope modelling, and sequence diagrams for review by senior staff.
- Undertake quality management tasks such as peer and quality reviews of specifications and design documents and participate in project reviews, ensuring designed solutions meet business requirements.
- Undertake some basic project management activities associated with the projects including status tracking, risk and issue management.
- Provide support on stakeholder management, assisting the team to engage with stakeholders to effectively understand cross-business functions, being the conduit between the systems delivery team.
- Examine and organise requirements to discover and record dependencies, relationships and identify logical process and implementation sequences.
- Identify potential issues or risk, track problems, suggest alternatives and escalate as appropriate.
- Facilitate & run requirements gathering workshops with Business BA and UX/UI team where applicable.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- enterprise solutions via technology providers in complex programs and projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, developing business analyst artefacts and documents using Agile methodologies including, Epics and User Stories, Scrum or Kanban boards User Interface requirements risk analysis, scope modelling, and sequence diagrams for review by senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops with senior and multidisciplinary stakeholders.
- Demonstrated systems delivery experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in Agile and similar methods to co-ordinate and assure systems delivery outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211081
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.