- 3 Month Contract + Extensions
- North Sydney
- Large Enterprise Environment
We are looking to hire an experienced Security Network Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Experience required is as follows:
- Solid Cisco switching, routing and firewall skills (Mandatory)
- Sound knowledge of Network Security Architecture (Mandatory)
- Palo Alto Panorama and Firewall (Mandatory)
- VMWare esxi and Vcenter (desirable)
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 7 years of general IT experience
- Minimum of 4 years IP experience in medium to large corporate environment (5000+ users)
- Strong knowledge of Cisco, Palo Alto, carrier services, wireless, and security
- Experience working with Managed Services Providers
- ITIL & Change Management Experience
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to start within 2 weeks
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button