- Suitable tertiary qualifications in technology, Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science would be highly favourable.
- Industry qualifications and experience i.e. CISSP, GIAC,
- Excellent understanding of large scale security architecture as it relates to complex enterprises especially financial
- Excellent understanding of the security vendor tool landscape including but not limited to FireEye, Netwitness, Splunk, Hadoop, Gigamon
- Excellent understanding of the use of SIEM [RS4] and logging platforms such as Splunk
- Excellent understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, AD, DNS, DHCP, web proxies, TCP/IP
- [RS5] Some development background in languages such as Python, PHP, Bash, Java, C
- Some understanding of developing with REST APIs to integrate platforms
- Some understanding of Git development workflows such as Gitflow
- Some understanding of CI/CD methodologies using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Some understanding of containerization such as Docker
- Some understanding of serialisation such as JSON, XML
- Experience with large financial institutions and the complex integration of digital platforms, payments systems, fraud systems, etc.
This role makes use of the following non-technical skills:
- Communicating with influence through excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent consulting and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a complex enterprise environment
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to lead under pressure
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work without supervision
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today.