6 months contract with potential extensions
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Parramatta location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Perform security risk analysis and comprehensive threat risk assessment for specific projects.
- Advise partners and solution architect on appropriate security controls
- Expert at risk language with experience in updating risk language in the risk register.
- Expert at security in cloud (as a service) environment.
- Experience with requirements and process for PCI-DSS compliance.
- Preferred experience with NSW Government Cyber Security Policy.
- Experience with ISO27001 requirements and implementation (nice to have).
- Must possess certifications like CISSP, CISA, CCSP.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 194220.