Our client is a well-known Australian organisation who is currently seeking a Security Lead to join their identity services team to manage and assist in the delivery of all security work demanded.
In this role you would be collaborating with a technical team of Security Engineers and aiming to deliver on cyber security expertise and services. You would be required to provide your expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of web and mobile base solutions as well as cloud infrastructure services and tooling within the digital space. Additionally, this role will need you to be involved in the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure that security is an embedded and critical part of the SDLC
- Automating security functions and processes where possible
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security
- Be a critical part in the transition of DevOps and DevSecOps practices.
- Responsible for the delivery of agreed business value for delivering or remediating cyber security deliverables or issues within commercial objectives agreed
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within continuous delivery in cloud ecosystems.
- Extensive experience managing a technical security team.
- Experience working in AWS cloud computing.
- Knowledge using Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Proven experience working with agile and DevOps practices and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Stakeholder engagement skills are essential.
If this looks like a role that fits your skill set and experience. Please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes. Job ref: # 196088